Wisconsin Financial Aid

Financial Aid Deadlines
Check with your financial aid administrator

Wisconsin Financial Aid Websites
Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board
The Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board administers financial aid programs for Wisconsin students, including state grants, loans, and scholarships. Learn more at this site!

Important: State forms do not replace filling out the FAFSA. You must fill out the FAFSA to receive federal student aid.

Broken Link? Please report it to webmaster@helpwithcollegefunds.com

Want Help With College Funds tips delivered to your email box?
Join Our Newsletter Now! 
Enter Captcha: